- All clients/Tourists should acquire a life insurance (Travel Insurance) with a popular or registered insurance company before departure day.
- Tourists should have identifications such as National identity cards, passports and others provided they are valid for easy access on check points.
- All bookings should be made one month or two weeks before the date of departure to enable perfect preparation of the travel.
- Clients/Tourists should acquire medical forms clearly stating their medical status so as to know incase of emergencies at the destination.
- African Trekkers Safaris assures the availability of all packages and not guaranteed till confirmed. Therefore its essential to make reservation in advance.
- African Trekkers Safaris will always reserve the right to change tour schedules itinerary incase of the unforeseen circumstances.
Payments for Packages
- Bookings made within 35 days before arrival must be cleared fully at time of confirmation.
- If payments are not received in accordance within the required dates mentioned above, African Trekkers Safaris has the right to cancel the bookings.
- Payments can be made by Cash, Bank transfers and VISA Credit cards. NB (5%) service charge for VISA credit cards. No cheques allowed.
- All tour packages will be confirmed only if 40% of the required fee is and full advance payments for the Gorilla permits.
- All payment balances is required to be paid not later than 30 days after the safari.
Since Tourism is always stated as a dream, African Trekkers Safari can’t guarantee game viewing. Take caution while viewing wild animals and following instructions from game rangers and guides.
We African Trekkers Safaris have the right to adjust for accommodation if hotels of equivalent standards are not available.
Drivers decisions on routes taken is always final and should be fluent and experienced in speaking English.
We African Trekkers Safaris reserve the right to alter routes or arrangement during the unforeseen circumstance e.g. bad roads.
We also have the right to employ sub-contractors to carryout the tour package/safari.
- Prices indicated per package is per the travel itinerary including hotels, accommodation, sight seeing, park entrance and guide fees, transportation, bottled water.
- Expenses excluded, international and domestic air fares, passports, meals. Not included VISA, drinks other than water, tips for guides, laundry, travel insurance etc.
- Prices indicated are subjected to change without notice provided there is fluctuation in prices or exchange rates.
- A fee of 75% charge shall be applied when cancellations are 21 days to arrival.
- 100% non refundable for Gorilla permits and air tickets.
- All cancellations should be in writing effective date of receipt by African Trekkers Safaris.